Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ziggi
Visitor
Visitor

EDK with Eval License

Hello everybody!

I will be using the SP601 for an academic project, and would like to try invoking a MicroBlaze in my design.

Since the SP601 only includes the WebPack and the timeline of the project is limited, I came up with the idea of using an Evaluation License of the EDK to do some experiments with the MicroBlaze based designs. Picoblaze is no option, since I also want to try out a protocol stack which is designed exclusively for MicroBlaze.

So my question, is it possible to use MicroBlaze with an Evaluation License of EDK on the SP601 board?

Looking forward to your replies,
Z.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sampatd
Scholar
Scholar

Hi, 

Go through this link:

http://www.xilinx.com/ipcenter/ip_license/ip_licensing_eval.htm

Regards,

0 Kudos
ziggi
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks for the link!

I'm still curious about one point, since I read contradictory opinions about that:

Is it possible to "consume" more than one evaluation month, if the usage of the licensed material still is limited to test designs?

Or in other words, if the usage is in full compliance with the Restrictions decribed in Section 4 of the Evaluation License Agreement ?

Best regards

0 Kudos
ziggi
Visitor
Visitor

I would be grateful for any suggestions related to this matter, because unfortunately

I don't find a clarifying thread in the forum or statement in the Licensing FAQ.

0 Kudos