UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor wyf287
Visitor

EDK10.1 Do as BSB wizard,when generate netlist,a warning occur

I do  as BSB wizard,when generate netlist,a warning occur

At Local date and time: Thu Jun 04 11:05:19 2009
 xbash -q -c "cd /cygdrive/e/fpga PRO/tutorial/lab1/; /usr/bin/make -f system.make netlist; exit;" started...
make: system.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `system.make'.  Stop.
Done!

when I continue downloading bitstream and generate libraries and bsps,this message present again,and don't work

Could you tell me where is the problem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: EDK10.1 Do as BSB wizard,when generate netlist,a warning occur

Hello.

Check to see if any processor is attached to your software project. If you are using microblaze then under your project name in the application tab it should show as...

processor: microblaze_0 

Sometimes no processor is attached by default so we have to attach the processor we are using. 

Best of luck.
--
Unlimited in my Limits.
0 Kudos
Visitor wyf287
Visitor

HI,thank you for replying!

I have chosen a memery test software in the process of BSB wizard,and the processor microblaze_0 was  attecthed.

I'm a new learner,and just do following the training course.But this problem occures  without expection.

Does any setting of the software may cause that?I tried many times,and can't solve it.

0 Kudos

Hello.

As far as i can see you have a space in between the path of your project "e:/fpga PRO/tutorial/lab1/".

xbash -q -c "cd /cygdrive/e/fpga PRO/tutorial/lab1/; /usr/bin/make -f system.make netlist; exit;" started...
make: system.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `system.make'.  Stop.

Remove the space between "FPGA PRO" and everything should work fine i suppose. Remember there should not be any spaces in between the path of your project.

Hope that helps.

Best of luck.
--
Unlimited in my Limits.
0 Kudos
Visitor wyf287
Visitor

Thank you very much!

the problem is solved !