cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor
Visitor

Error while using lwip template in SDK

Hi have exported my Bitstream from vivado to SDK. I am using lwip template from SDK. I am getting below mentioned ERRORS. Can someone plz help me to solve these ERRORS?

fatal error: xintc.h: No such file or directory    platform.c    /tx/src    line 38    C/C++ Problem
fatal error: xintc.h: No such file or directory    xemacliteif.c    /tx_bsp/microblaze_0/libsrc/lwip141_v1_8/src/contrib/ports/xilinx/netif    line 91    C/C++ Problem
make: *** [microblaze_0/libsrc/lwip141_v1_8/src/make.libs] Error 2    tx_bsp             C/C++ Problem
make: *** [src/platform.o] Error 1    tx             C/C++ Problem
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.    tx_bsp             C/C++ Problem
make[1]: *** [xemacliteif.o] Error 1    tx_bsp             C/C++ Problem
make[1]: Target `libs' not remade because of errors.    tx_bsp             C/C++ Problem

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

hi,

it is mandatory to have the ethernet interrupt and the timer interrupt connected to the interrupt controller. refer the snapshot

the error suggests that it is unable to generate the timer header. 

-hs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Untitled.png
0 Kudos