UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Errors while importing an custom XPS project from 10.1 to 11.5 and unable to get the software working in 11.5

Hello All,

I had an XPS project in 10.1 and when i tried to import the files to 11.5 or 12.1 it has many incompatability issues.

So finally I configured the projects using base system builder wizard and added my ip core into it in 11.5 and got the hardware compilation successful. 

Since the original program in 10.1 was modified from a sample project which had an custom code for ethernet along with the project files, now I have no clues on how to add these files back to 11.5..

It would be great, if any one could share a sample XPS project for 11.5 with user added software and hardware ip core.

I could figureout a way to proceed from that point.

Please share if any " procedure data sheets" or links that guides the method to implement a custom s/w and h/w ip in XPS11.5 .

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Errors while importing an custom XPS project from 10.1 to 11.5 and unable to get the software working in 11.5

The purpose of this project is the old project was used in Virtex 5 ml506 board and now the new project has to be migrated into virtex 6 ml605 board .. so ml605 is configurable using XPS version 11.5.

0 Kudos