I am doing a simple reconfiguration system, using powerpc control the reconfiguration.
My design steps are as follow:
1. build embedded system(ppc, hwicap. system ace, rs232, etc)
2. generate the ngc files of static and reconfig modules(ise9.1.02i_PR10)
3. EAPR(planaread 10.1)
4. load elf file into bitstream(data2mem)
5.generate the ace file(impact)
My question are:
1. Are there any mistakes in my design steps?
2. How can I determine that the elf file have been loaded into the bitstream correctly? because it seems that my application is not running when the system powered on.