UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

How to Handle Multiple Interrupt in Zynq

Hi Folks,

we working with Zynq 7020clg400-2.

We are using interrupts are,

1-> PL-PS GPIO interrupt.

2-> PS GPIO interrupt.

currently, individually working perfect. But when taking into software integration, one interrupt is working another is not working means PS GPIO interrupt is working but PL-PS GPIO interrupt is not working. And here we are not using interrupt priority.

Please suggest us regarding multiple interrupt handling.

Thanks and Best Regards

Vinod Sajjan

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: How to Handle Multiple Interrupt in Zynq

Hi @vinod.sajjan

Would be great if you explain a little bit more about your application, I mean is just standalone code or Linux app? Some code snapthot could be useful as well. What does mean not working...

Regards

Ibai

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @ibaie,

We are using standalone application(i.e. Baremetal). As per our code design, if we get an interrupt from Ps gpio- some flag should be set.  If we get an PL_Ps interrupt, other flag should be set. 

As per our requirement, Ps Gpio interrupt should be served first and should check for any PL_Ps interrupts.

But the issue is the execution never comes out of Ps Gpio Interrupt handling functions.I have attached my code, please go through it .Please suggest me .

Thanks and Best Regards

Vinod Sajjan

0 Kudos

Hi @vinod.sajjan

Did you debug the code with the SDK debugger? What can you see there?

Regards

Ibai

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @ibaie,

Yes we do debug the code with SDK debugger(Jtag). The execution goes directly to Vector.S file. The other Pl_Ps interrupts are never handled .

Regards,

Vinod Sajjan

0 Kudos