cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to locate SD card drive in Xilinx Zynq ZCU102 board using xcst terminal?

I'm using a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZCU102 Evaluation Kit. I want to run a C++ program in the Xilink SDK tool(running on a Windows machine) that can do Filo I/O operations on a binary file stored in the SD card in the Zync board. I have setup the command line tool(xsct) in my windows machine. I am unable to query for and locate the SD card drive which is needed to provide the full path followed by filename to open the file using ifstream::open(). What are the xsct commands I can use to locate the SD card?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @naveen.periasamy,

Is this issue similar to https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Development-Tools/Filo-I-O-operations-from-SD-card-in-Xilinx-Zynq-ZCU102/m-p/852345#M45337 ?

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @arpansur,

Yes, that is correct, but my follow-up question was not answered in that thread.

Thanks,

Naveen

0 Kudos