UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer slims
Observer

How to show results in the console window of eclipsewhen exporting sdk??

I'm using an Atlys spartan-6 LX45,I export design and I wrote a C code but when I run it I didn't get any result in my concole window.However I configure the STDIO connection and I check the suitable COM which is connected.Can any one has any idea about that??

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: How to show results in the console window of eclipsewhen exporting sdk??

Hi,

I get that you have uart IP in the hardware design. If you are sure about he STDIO connections and COM port setup then please check the baudrate of Uart if it matches with what is configured in hardware vs stdio connection in sdk.

BTW which version of tool are you using? If you would like share mhs and xml files.

Regards

Praveen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Scholar stephenm
Scholar

Re: How to show results in the console window of eclipsewhen exporting sdk??

By stdio connections, do you mean in the bsp? Can your open the bsp and set the stdin and stdout to your uart.
In your hardware. Have you created the UCF for your RX and TX correctly?
0 Kudos