UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor wanxiang
Visitor

How to use chipscope in EDK?

Jump to solution

Is there any documentments talking about this?

I could insert the chipscope core into XPS. But I could not find any CDC file is created which should be imported into chipscope analyzer.

Anybody has any idea?

Thanks

Wan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to use chipscope in EDK?

Jump to solution

Hello Wan,

I used chipscope_ila ip and generated the bit stream flawless and i can see the CDC file being created also in the corresponding folder.

Under "debug" tab in XPS select "debug configuration" option. Then click on "Add Chipscope Peripheral" tab at the bottom. Then in the pop-up window select the middle option of "Adding ILA" and then select the signals that you want to monitor. Compile the design and you can c the CDC file also in your project folder. Hope it helps.

Best of luck. 

Best of luck.
--
Unlimited in my Limits.
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello Wan,

I used chipscope_ila ip and generated the bit stream flawless and i can see the CDC file being created also in the corresponding folder.

Under "debug" tab in XPS select "debug configuration" option. Then click on "Add Chipscope Peripheral" tab at the bottom. Then in the pop-up window select the middle option of "Adding ILA" and then select the signals that you want to monitor. Compile the design and you can c the CDC file also in your project folder. Hope it helps.

Best of luck. 

Best of luck.
--
Unlimited in my Limits.
Newbie fanxiaohu

Jump to solution

thanks,i wanna ask the same question....

0 Kudos