cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ysjung
Participant
Participant

How to write .c code to write data to DDR4 using SDK and check read in real time through GPIO

I used the SDK to write the input data in .c code. And I want to store the input data in DDR4, connect the output data to the GPIO pins, and read it into the oscilloscope through the FPGA and FMC in real time.

I even read the .c code via printf to the terminal, but I don't know how to check with GPIO.

Please tell me how to write .c code to write data to DDR4 using SDK and check read in real time through GPIO.

캡처0.JPG
캡처1.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Reply
savula

Hi @ysjung ,

on which gpio, you want to see the output? is on PL pins (I assume PL pins because these pins might be connected to FMC on your hardware). in this case, please add the AXI GPIO IP to your Processor in vivado block design and write the data to the gpio base address. please refer the following example to write data on GPIOs :https://github.com/Xilinx/embeddedsw/tree/master/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers/gpio/examples

Best Regards,
Srikanth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos