UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer diama13
Observer

IP Core Axi4 Axi Lite

I have created an axi slave burst core(axi4) with create and import peripheral and i would like to add some registers which can be written and read through axi lite. Can anyone help me???? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Observer diama13
Observer

Re: IP Core Axi4 Axi Lite

Could anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Scholar dgisselq
Scholar

Consider this blog entry describing how to generate an AXI-lite peripheral that passes a formal verification check.  While you could ask Vivado to generate this example IP, as of Vivado 2018.3 it doesn't pass the check.

Dan

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Please refer to the “Creating a New AXI4 Peripheral” section to create an AXI IP with register included, then you can modify the generated HDL source to add custom logic and make it as a custom IP.
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_3/ug1118-vivado-creating-packaging-custom-ip.pdf
0 Kudos
Scholar dgisselq
Scholar

@ritakur,

Does this mean that Xilinx has finally fixed the bug in their AXI-lite core?  As of 2018.3, it hadn't been fixed.

Dan

0 Kudos