UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Include PATH not found SDK

Hello,

I created an SDK project on a computer and I copied it on another computer. I get these warning messages:

Invalid project path: Include path not found softs/vivado_design_2016.1/SDK/2016.1/gnu/microblaze/lin .....

Invalid project path: Include path not found softs/vivado_design_2016.1/SDK/2016.1/gnu/microblaze/lin ...

with different endings including lib/gcc and co.

These warnings are relative to the directory /Includes that contains the reference to my bsp and to the libraries vivado_design_2016.1/SDK/2016.1/gnu/microblaze/lin...

The thing is I installed  Vivado on the other pc in a directory that has a different beginning called /opt/Xilinx/vivado_design_2016.1....

How can I change the path in SDK to this one? Is there any other way to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Include PATH not found SDK

Hi,

Could you try adding the library to linker again as in figure below?

Regards

--PV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
sdk_compiler_libsetting.jpg
0 Kudos
Observer tnjames
Observer

Hi

I know this post is quite old but I just ran into this problem after upgrading my version of SDK (2016.2 to 2016.3).  The fix for me was to recreate the workspace, ie,

1) close SDK,

2) delete the .meta folder,

3) restart SDK and then

4) reimport the existing SDK projects. 

Cleaning and rebuilding my projects after doing the above seemed to get rid of the warnings.  (Interestingly and incidentally, even though I was getting the warnings it did not seem to stop the applications from building properly.)

Tim

Visitor iceguan
Visitor

Hi

You can manually edit the path. They are in 

Your_Vivado_Project.sdk\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.cdt.make.core\Your_SDK_Project.sc

Hope this helps.

Observer rothy18
Observer

I dont know if in the eclipse universe this is good pratice but in my case also
deleting the file

Your_Vivado_Project.sdk\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.cdt.make.core\Your_SDK_Project.sc

helped.

It was then recreated without the historical include paths when opening the workspace again.

0 Kudos