Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awhill
Visitor
Visitor

Incompatible programming error

All,

I'm using EDK 10.1, specced for the ML501.  When I reach the mapping phase, I get the following error (several times): 

ERROR:PhysDesignRules:1492 - Incompatible programming for comp mb_plb_M_ABus<1>.
   The pair of luts SLICEL_A5LUT and SLICEL_A6LUT must have a compatible
   equation, lower bits must be programmed the same. The SLICEL_A5LUT hex
   equation is <O5=0x08080808> and the SLICEL_A6LUT hex equation is
   <O6=0x607AA67800008888>.

I found the following Xilinx note on the error, which notes that this error was erroneously thrown in EDK versions <8 :

http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/23645.htm

My system is fairly standard.  I used BSB and added a few things (LEDs,switches), but nothing particularly exotic. Is there something obvious that I might have missed, or is this likely to be an error with DRC?

Thanks

Andrew 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
htsvn
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

I tried the same BSB design including all the default peripherals. I was unable to see that error.

Can you try clean up all the project files (Project==> Clean all generated files) in XPS GUI?

Also try to run the design in the latest service pack.

Rgds

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
guraybar
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

I am using all Xilinx products of version 10.1.03 and i am kind of dealing with the same problem. I am trying to use microblaze processor in my ml507, I have only added a UART module, and the rest is autofilled, i mean the busses and so on. I have also modified my .ucf file for Tx, Rx, CLK and RST. But the error mgs i get is:

ERROR:PhysDesignRules:1492 - Incompatible programming for comp
   mb_plb_M_ABus<29,25,21,17,13,9,5,1>. The pair of luts SLICEL_(A,B,C,D)5LUT and SLICEL_(A,B,C,D)6LUT must have a
   compatible equation, lower bits must be programmed the same. The SLICEL_(A,B,C,D)5LUT
   hex equation is <O5=0x08080808> and the SLICEL_(A,B,C,D)6LUT hex equation is
   <O6=0x607AA67800008888>.

Namely, for each <> entry from 1 to 29, every () entry from A do D the error occurs. As a total of 32 errors outcome.

29 | A, B, C, D

25 | A, B, C, D

5 | A, B, C, D

1 | A, B, C, D

If i was able to explain the msg, do you have any advice how to solve this?

i am using plb as a shared bus, but on the contrary, when i use it as a 1master1slave mode, i get an error msg as:

ERROR:MDT ...\system.mhs C_P2P parameter is set to 1 in MHS, when there are more than 1 master(s) / slave(s) on the bus.

Just stuck in here, plz help, thank you vm.

Güray AYBAR

Message Edited by guraybar on 02-27-2009 01:37 AM
0 Kudos
abdelhalim
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

Are there any solution for...?

Thanks 

0 Kudos