UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Incomplete HDF

Hello,

I've been struggling without success to understand the reason of this problem. I've two microblazes and I want their caches connected to the PS DDR. To do that, I connect instruction and data caches to an AXI interconnect and then to one of the HP ports of the PS. Everything seems to go OK with Vivado but when I export the HW to SDK, the name of the PS DDR address map is missing.

Does anybody know what is happening?

Regards,

Yaset

missing_name_hdf.png
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Incomplete HDF

Hi,
Can you share block diagram tcl?
Looking at the details I think this is an address mapping issue.

Regards,
Achutha
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Incomplete HDF

Hi Achutha,

Thanks for answering.

You can find here after the .tcl of my block diagram. I've changed the port of the PS (one slave GP instead of one slave HP) to see if it had something to do with the problem but nothing changed.

Also, I 've attached an image of the address mapping where you can see that, in theory, the addresses have been assigned correctly by the tool.

Regards,

Yaset

address_map.png
0 Kudos