Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sp1
Visitor
Visitor

Isolation Configuration

Jump to solution

Hi.

I try to understand how to get Isolation Configuration with "Lock Unused Memory" checked to through the toolchain.

We have a PL design for the zcu102 dev. board, and enable isolation and lock unused memory. By default a subsystem called PMU Firmware is generated. Then I followed https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18842442/Zynq+UltraScale+Isolation+Configuration and XAPP1320 to define a secure APU subsystem for FSBL and ATF and a non-secure APU subsystem for u-boot and Linux.

It is a long story, with lot of experimenting and building PMUFW and FSBL, adding debug information, getting exception for missing drivers etc., but in the end I'm not able to get something working.

The problem now is that when generating a platform project in Vitis from the xsa-file output from Vivado, the PMUFW will not compile because it can't find the file "xsysmonpsu.h". If I take the same design without enabling isolation, the PMUFW compiles.

Can someone please try to explain what I am missing here?

Screenshot from 2021-03-02 15-43-42.png
Screenshot from 2021-03-02 15-44-15.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
yzhang

File "xsysmonpsu.h" is in PSU system monitor driver, this compile error may be related with sysmon driver missing in pmufw bsp. You can add PSU system monitor to PMU Firmware subsystem as slave. You can find the name "ams" in the list.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
yzhang

File "xsysmonpsu.h" is in PSU system monitor driver, this compile error may be related with sysmon driver missing in pmufw bsp. You can add PSU system monitor to PMU Firmware subsystem as slave. You can find the name "ams" in the list.

View solution in original post

Sp1
Visitor
Visitor

Hi.

Thank you. This got me past that problem, but I still am not able to build a platform with isolation enabled and "Lock Unused Memory" enabled.

Sp1

0 Kudos