UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Microblaze MCS C libraries description

Hi !

I have just started using Microblaze MCS and i can't find out how to program it in C. I have downloaded "OS and Libraries Document Collection" (UG643) and instantiated a simple Microblaze MCS IP-core with 8-bit GPO connected to my KC705 LEDs. How can i work  with this LEDs with C?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Scholar sampatd
Scholar

Re: Microblaze MCS C libraries description

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

I have tried my first Microblaze MCS design from one of tutorials you posted. I would like to know how to write my own C project from scratch.

0 Kudos
Scholar sampatd
Scholar

What modules do you have in your hw project? If you have created a BSP in SDK, you can double click the MSS file. You should see links to documentations and examples of the corresponding drivers. You can write your code based on these examples.

Check

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/General-Technical-Discussion/Is-there-any-document-describing-all-the-functions-that-SDK-has/m-p/677861#M36563

Adventurer
Adventurer

Thanks ! I didn't know about this possibility.
0 Kudos