cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevhead123
Observer
Observer

Microblaze Server Reference Design with LWIP : Serial port not printing and can not connect to the echo server

Jump to solution

I am using Vivado 2019.1 with SDK. I have the Nexys4 ddr board and have followed the instructions to setup the microblaze echo server with lwip shown here: https://reference.digilentinc.com/learn/programmable-logic/tutorials/nexys-4-ddr-getting-started-with-microblaze-servers/start

Everything went smoothly and I was able to create a static ip address of 192.68.1.15. I was able to ping the address and receive something. The issue is that there is nothing printing from the uart serial port that shows me the info for connecting to the echo server in the form of Board IP, Netmask,  Gateway, and TCP port number. Also when I try to connect to 192.68.1.10 at TCP port 7 nothing happens. I have tried different combinations of the Phy link speed from auto to 10mbps, 100mbps and 1000mbps, but I am not able to connect.

Any help would be appreciated, Thank you!

I have attached my block diagram, ip ping, and tera term connection settings that I tried. 

echoserver.PNG
pingtest.png
teraterm.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kevhead123
Observer
Observer

I managed to get it to work by adding in an extra interrupt. 3 interrupts total for the ethernet lite, uart lite and timer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kevhead123
Observer
Observer

I managed to get it to work by adding in an extra interrupt. 3 interrupts total for the ethernet lite, uart lite and timer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
hossam1984
Participant
Participant

Hello @Kevhead123 

Could you please provide insight on how you manage to handle the three interrupts?

I would appreciate if you have some code snippets.

Thanks

0 Kudos