cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Missing .h files in SDK

I'm using an example project from Xilinx and when I load it into SDK I'm getting compile errors on

several .h files that I'm told are missing but I can see them loaded under .c file tree.  Can anyone tell me how I get SDK to load them properly or what the problem may be?

Thanks,

DeWayne

Message Edited by heedaf on 08-20-2008 02:56 PM
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

Did you try to build the project in SDK?

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Yes it has been built and I'm getting errors like "xemcacif.h:  No such file or directory" and I can see the file loaded.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Try removing and re-adding the files, it sounds like the path is incorrect for this file...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

I guess this brings me to the next question, there are around 20-30 missing .h files in the sample file.  Does SDK/EDK track these locations?  I unzipped them to their orignal locations within my own specified folder.  Does the zip file need to be unzipped to specific folder?  EDK seems to be working fine in the current location.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ca you help me to intrgrate a .h file

0 Kudos