Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fanwei
Adventurer
Adventurer

Multiple block address assignment

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have generate 3 three block,and first block has the microblaze and axi_interconnect,the sencond's axi_interconnct S port connect the first Block's axi_interconnect M port, the M port address range is 1M ,offset is 0x0010_0000,the third's axi_interconnet S port connect the second Block's axi_interconncet M port. the M port address range is 512K,offset is0x0018_0000.the project top is .v file, the three bd files are parallel relation in top.v file. and the three axi_interconnect also have connect other peripherals. now i will access the peripheral that base address is 0x0019_0000 in third Block ,but the software is stop in:

*value = *(FW_UINT32 *)address;(read)

*(FW_UINT32 *)address = value;(write),

but it is Success to access these  peripherals in first Block. why i can not access the peripheral....

I do not know the way of there blocks is right way??

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
arpansur

Hi @fanwei,

Can you please check if you are getting the correct address in the address editor as well as in SDK?

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
arpansur

Hi @fanwei,

Can you please check if you are getting the correct address in the address editor as well as in SDK?

Thanks,
Arpan
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos