Did you mean: 
www.moi.com
Contributor
Contributor

Oening an existing project in SDK

Jump to solution

Hi,

i have a little problem with SDK.

Do you have any idea about how to open an existing project in SDK?

i am using SDK 11.5

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
iguaner
Observer
Observer

File > Switch workspace.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
iguaner
Observer
Observer

File > Switch workspace.

View solution in original post

www.moi.com
Contributor
Contributor

yes iguaner, that's a solution if i have only one project in each workspace.

By default, i have the last created project opened.

thx again

0 Kudos
dsp
Visitor
Visitor

Your original posting has been around for a while, so I assume you have had your answer for some time. However, since others may be reading this, note that you can open and close projects within the worksapce and even non-destructively delete them to get them out of site. The delete dialog assumes you do NOT want to delete the project in the file system, but merely remove it from the list of active projects in Project Explorer.

In other news, be careful about changing things outside of the SDK Interactive Development Environment (IDE). Eclipse, upon which the IDE is based, is notorious for requiring you to use the refresh command to make such a change visible to the IDE.

dsp
0 Kudos
dsp
Visitor
Visitor

Please excuse my previous posting here for being a little lacking in detail. Here is a little more information: If a project is visible in Project Explorer, you can open it by selecting it with a click and then using the open project command on the right click menu. If it's already open, you can close it the same way. If it's not visible, you can make it so by using the import... command. And if you want to get the project out of sight for the time being, you can delete it from the Project Explorer without damaging it or deleting it from the file system. Hope this helps.

dsp
0 Kudos