cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Possible values for interrupt_rtl and reset_rtl interface parameters in "Create and Package IP" dialog

Hello,

in the "Create an Package IP..." dialog I have added an interrupt_rtl and an reset_rtl interface. After adding the interfaces I get the following two warnings:

"[IP_Flow 19-3160] Bus Interface 'data_irq (Data ready IRQ signal)': SENSITIVITY bus parameter is missing."
"[IP_Flow 19-3159] Bus Interface 'axi_rst_n (Reset signal to SSRAM interface)': POLARITY bus parameter is missing."

Where can I find the possible parameter values for these parameters (or better a list about all parameters for all interfaces supported by Vivado)?

Regards

Martin

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Possible values for interrupt_rtl and reset_rtl interface parameters in "Create and Package IP" dialog

Hi,

These properties can be specified through the property window of that particluar pin/net in the Vivado GUI as shown below

IRQ_property.png

Regards,

Achutha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos