UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Problem with adding connect Chipscope to XPS project

Jump to solution

Hi,

I work on EDK 13.4 with SP605 board. I try to add Chipscope pro to a XPS project. I follow the description on

"AXI Reference Guide", see below please. item 1 and 2 go as the described, while item 3 has not followed. There is no connection from chipscope_icon_1. What does 'control bus' mean? There is a bus under 'chipscope_icon_1', named 'control0', after selected 'Ports' tab.How to connect that to other module?

Thanks,

1. Put the chipscope_axi_monitor into your bus interface System Assembly View (SAV).

2. Select the bus you want to probe from the Bus Name field. After you select the bus, an “M” for monitor displays between your peripheral and the AXI Interconnect core IP.

3. Add a ChipScope ICON core to your system, and connect the control bus to the AXI monitor.

4. In the SAV Ports tab, on the monitor core, set up the MON_AXI_ACLK port of the core to match the clock used by the AXI interface being probed.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Problem with adding connect Chipscope to XPS project

Jump to solution
solved in Port tab. Thanks,
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted