UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Problems when import peripheral in XPS

I have a custom ip which implement two bus interface: S00 defined as AXI4-Lite bus interface, S01 defined as AXI4 bus

interface. When i try to import it as a pcore in a XPS project using the create or import peripheral wizard,  it seems that

wizard will do some connection between signals(ports) which has a same suffix automatically.  I can specify all the

ports of S00 bus interface freely. But when i try to specify the ports of S01 bus interface, tools select the ports which has

the same suffix of S00 bus interface. What's more, i can NOT modify it even though i know it is wrong since there is no

other option to choose. 

ports_err_connection.PNG

I am a little crazy about this!  Does someone can give me some suggestion to close the function of ports connection

automatically or some better choice to avoid this case. I am very appreciate!

Best Regrads,

Appley 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Problems when import peripheral in XPS

It seems that it is not a common issue, but i have no idea of this. Any suggestion would be greate appreciate!

Regards,

Appley

0 Kudos