UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant selwyn
Participant

Respositories

Hi,

I faced some problems in adding my custom IP drivers in SDK. I am using vivado 2013.3, SDK 2013.3. Apparently by adding the driver path to the local resposiitories, and creating new application development after that, it gave me erros like that

-IP user_num_reg undeclared 

- make *** [mcroblaze_0/lib/libxil.a]Error2

-etc

But instead of adding this driver to the local respositories, i add the files location into the includes files under the application files section in SDK and it solves everthing. This method of doing can only use the function declared in custom IP's .h files, it does not allow the use of function declared in custom IP's .c files.

Is there a way i can add my custom IP drivers properly into the SDK?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Respositories

SDK repository needs to follow certain directory structure. Please refer to 'Repositories' section in SDK help for details.

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_4/SDK_Doc/index.html

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Make sure that you have the following i686 libraries installed:

glibc.i686
libstdc++.i686
zlib.i686
zlib-devel.i686
Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos

Hi,

For functions in .c file you have to place it in some common directory and set/include the path via C/C++ build -> Settings -> ARM gcc assembler -> General or C/C++ build -> Settings -> ARM gcc linker-> Libraries.

Regards

Praveen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos