cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyk
Visitor
Visitor

SDK 2018.3 - ERROR : Unsatisfied link error Java Error

I started getting the following error when starting up SDK.

16:17:15 ERROR : Unsatisfied link error while loading librdi_repo_manager.dll: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no librdi_repo_manager in java.library.path
16:17:15 INFO : Launching XSCT server: xsct.bat -interactive C:\Xilinx\WorkSpace\temp_xsdb_launch_script.tcl
16:17:15 ERROR : Error launching XSCT server
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "xsct.bat": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
   at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
   at com.xilinx.sdk.xsdb.XSDBCommandManager.launchXsdbServer(XSDBCommandManager.java:283)
   at com.xilinx.sdk.xsdb.XSDBCommandManager.ensureServerIsLaunched(XSDBCommandManager.java:168)
   at com.xilinx.sdk.xsdb.XSDBCommandManager.access$1(XSDBCommandManager.java:166)
   at com.xilinx.sdk.xsdb.XSDBCommandManager$2.run(XSDBCommandManager.java:137)
   at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

I am on  Windows10 running SDK 2018.3. I tried re-installing 2018.3 but no change. 

I am a newbee to SDK and was in the process of moving my GIT local repo's and where my workspace were located when I started getting this.

In addition I had a workspace setup part way but was unable to build it.  An attempt to "build all " resulted in errors indicating "make" not found . But I deleted that workspace as part of my clean-up.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
andyk
Visitor
Visitor

I believe the issue is a result of my pinning what I thought was the SDK tool to my windows task bar.

If I start it up with the pinned task, I get these errors. But if I start it up from the xilinx folder fromt the windows start menu it appears to be working fine with none of these errors..

0 Kudos