UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

SDK: Can't find a source file at "/proj/esdt_sdk/gnu_abe/ABE/builds/win/arm/arm-none-eabi/snapshots/newlib.git~linaro_newlib-branch/newlib/libc/stdlib/exit.c"

Hello,

I am trying to get IIC going on my board based on ZC702 and SDK 16.3.

When I try to use some of the functions in xiicps.h, I get the following at run time:

Can't find a source file at "/proj/esdt_sdk/gnu_abe/ABE/builds/win/arm/arm-none-eabi/snapshots/newlib.git~linaro_newlib-branch/newlib/libc/stdlib/exit.c" 

Other functions in xiicps.h do not generate this error, but I don't see any iic activity on my board.

At the moment I am trying:

// Initialize Iic Device
IicConfig = XIicPs_LookupConfig(XPAR_PS7_I2C_0_DEVICE_ID);
if (NULL == IicConfig) return XST_FAILURE;

InitStatus = XIicPs_CfgInitialize(&IicInstance, IicConfig, IicConfig->BaseAddress);
if (InitStatus != XST_SUCCESS) return XST_FAILURE;

// Set the Iic clock rate
InitStatus = XIicPs_SetSClk(&IicInstance, IicRate); // 100kHz ??

InitStatus = XIicPs_SelfTest(&IicInstance);

It's XIicPs_SelfTest that is causing the error.

Why is this happening?

Thanks,

Emmett

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Explorer
Explorer

Re: SDK: Can't find a source file at "/proj/esdt_sdk/gnu_abe/ABE/builds/win/arm/arm-none-eabi/snapshots/newlib.git~linaro_newlib-branch/newlib/libc/stdlib/exit.c"

I am still stuck on this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Emmett

0 Kudos