UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer okgultekin_44
Observer

SDK Issue

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

Im using Vivado 2018.3 version and also I installed lastest version of Vivado(2019.1) a few days ago without removing old version. 

I was using Vivado and SDK without any errors until install Vivado 2019.1. Right now, When I want to Debug or Launch on hardware, SDK hangs. 

Launching system debugger stops at %99 completion and do nothing.

Any suggestion ?

Thank you.

Capture.PNG

Debug settings;

Capture1.PNG

Tags (3)
Capture.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Observer okgultekin_44
Observer

Re: SDK Issue

Jump to solution

hi @ibaie 

Thank you for your reply.

I solved my problem.

Im using development board. I rechecked zynq DDR configuration and I realized that ddr config was wrong. I changed ddr config with correct options. Now, SDK works without error.

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @okgultekin_44 

It seems that the psu_init.tcl script is looping somewhere without being able to finish the script so that's why the debugger gets stuck. The key point now is to know how are you creating the hardware platform that contains the psu_init.tcl script, are you using a custom board or evaluation? Creating the design in Vivado and the exporting to SDK?....

In terms of debugging the issue, you could take the TCL script and run the same commands using the debugger to figure out where the script is hanging but I think that having more information about the issue might help to the rest to figure out what's going on.

Regards

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
Highlighted
Observer okgultekin_44
Observer

Jump to solution

hi @ibaie 

Thank you for your reply.

I solved my problem.

Im using development board. I rechecked zynq DDR configuration and I realized that ddr config was wrong. I changed ddr config with correct options. Now, SDK works without error.

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos