UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

SDK Missing Software

Jump to solution

I added an IIC peripheal in EDK but it isn't loading the IIC .c/.h files in SDK. All other files are being loaded and the MHS and MSS files seem to be correct. Does anyone know why thes files aren't being loaded?

Thanks,

DeWayne

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: SDK Missing Software

Jump to solution

I deleted all my SDK looking files in the directory for the 2nd time and then reloaded and it worked this time. It looks like there may a bug in 12.3.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Hi,

Rerun libgen, if you correctly map your IP, it should generate software drivers.

max 

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi, try answer record 35443 - http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/35443.htm

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

IIC core is part of Xilinx so EDK/SDK should include it with the build so that is what has me stumped. If it listed in the MSS shouldn't the libgen automatically include it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

I deleted all my SDK looking files in the directory for the 2nd time and then reloaded and it worked this time. It looks like there may a bug in 12.3.

0 Kudos