cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gvirbila
Adventurer
Adventurer

SDK Question Mark Issue?

I downloaded and updated an example project, dma_ex_fft, to the latest version zynq ultrascale+ target.

After exporting the bit file, launching the SDK and creating an application, little question marks are shown next to project folders and files along with "dma_ex_fft master" in brackets next to each folder.

How do I resolve this issue? Thanks.

Gabriel

SDK_Issue.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ibaie
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @gvirbila 

Could you elaborate a little bit more your issue? I mean, you mention that you updated to the latest version of the target, do you mean latest version of Vivado (2019.1)? Which steps are you following in the application creation?

Regards

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
gvirbila
Adventurer
Adventurer

I have built the project from scratch and am still seeing the issue? I am using 2018.3.

0 Kudos
jose_noguera
Visitor
Visitor

Maybe that means your files aren't committed (if you are using some program like Git)
I'm using git, I made commit and that question mark disappeared, I don't know if its was because that or something else, but you can try

0 Kudos
konstam94
Visitor
Visitor

Your SDK project is a (sub)directory in a Git repository. The icon represents an untracked file/folder. Commit the files, ignore them in .gitignore file or replace your project in a non-git directory.

Hovering on the icon should give at least a tooltip that tells what's the icon about. Currently it does not and clearly the UI is unintuitive in this case.

0 Kudos