UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

SDK : error 1260 - Process_begin: CreateProcess (C:Windows\temp\make5544.bat) failed

Accepted Solution Solved
Participant
Accepted Solution

SDK : error 1260 - Process_begin: CreateProcess (C:Windows\temp\make5544.bat) failed

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem with SDK : I launched it today, tried to rebuild my project (it was working perfectly yesterday) and I got this error message :

Console Tab :

make all
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Windows\Temp\make5444-1.bat, C:\Windows\Temp\make5444-1.bat, ...) failed.
make (e=1260): Error 1260
make: *** [src/AutoTest.o] Erreur 1260

Problems Tab :
Description                                                         Resource             Path                 Location                Type
make: *** [microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Erreur 2        Modern_bsp                                                              C/C++ Problem
make: *** [src/AutoTest.o] Erreur 1260                Modern                                                                      C/C++ Problem
make[1]: *** [profile_includes] Erreur 1260          Modern_bsp                                                              C/C++ Problem

Obviously, I tried to clean the project, rebuild it again and again, restart SDK and my computer without any success.

I also tried to build the same project on another computer with success, so the problem isn't the code.

I haven't found any information about this issue on the Internet.

Thank you in advance for your help !

mat

Accepted Solutions
Participant

Re: SDK : error 1260 - Process_begin: CreateProcess (C:Windows\temp\make5544.bat) failed

[ Edited ]

Ok, I think I found the cause of this problem : it's the new software policy restriction of my company that doesn't allow me to launch a .bat from C:\windows\temp

View solution in original post

All Replies
Participant

Re: SDK : error 1260 - Process_begin: CreateProcess (C:Windows\temp\make5544.bat) failed

Note : I can't even compile a simple "Hello World" sample project
Participant

[ Edited ]

Ok, I think I found the cause of this problem : it's the new software policy restriction of my company that doesn't allow me to launch a .bat from C:\windows\temp

Same issue.

Do you know how to change the path used by Xilinx tools to create processes ? (In your case, C:Windows\temp)

Adventurer

Did you find a work around for this because it is happening to me?

mat4444 wrote: