UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer ananth
Observer

SDK new project error

Jump to solution

hi there!!!  i am new to vivado...

i am working with zynq 7000 evaluation and development kit. vivado 2016.2 for audio processing application..

when i try to create a new application in sdk, it gives me 107 errors ... the errors are attached..  your help would be appreciated...  

thanks in advance..

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SDK new project error

Jump to solution

Hi @ananth,

Did you try this on the different OS?

Which OS are you using?

I am predicting that this might be an OS issue.

Best Regards

Abhinay PS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards
Abhinay PS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @ananth,

Did you try this on the different OS?

Which OS are you using?

I am predicting that this might be an OS issue.

Best Regards

Abhinay PS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards
Abhinay PS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Give kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Hi @ananth

Please navigate to properties -> C/C++ general -> Paths and symbols  

Check if any of the include path, library path are showing warning sign.

If yes, please navigate and update the paths.

Best Regards,
Nutan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @ananth,

Please check the BSP project and make sure this Board support package project built is successful or not.

If BSP project is successful then add the same . Right click on application project--> C/C++ build settings-->Paths

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar. V