UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor samuele.m
Visitor

SDK problems with Xilinx application projects

We are experiencing an issue using SDK version 2015.1: we create a Xilinx Application project, work on it and then, without doing anything particular, SDK does not see it as a Xilinx project anymore and the project contextual menu does not show the Xilinx items (for example, we can't associate a new BSP). This problem appeared in older versions too, but now, even if we create a new Xilinx Application Project, Xilinx menu is not shown at all. Is there something we can do to resolve this?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: SDK problems with Xilinx application projects

Hi,

This is strange issue. Could you share screenshots of problems seen at your end?

Regards

Praveen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor samuele.m
Visitor

Re: SDK problems with Xilinx application projects

I have some problem sending a screeshot just now, anyway I tried to switch to another workspace and everything started working as usual, so I think something went wrong in the workspace itself...

0 Kudos