UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer hujiang
Observer

SDK program FPGA : FPGA configuration encountered errors

Jump to solution

My  Target Board:  is xilinx.com vc707 Rev B.When I  use  EDK13.3,I  can  program FPGA ,but When I use EDK14.3,then FPGA configuration encountered errors. Is there  anybody know why ?

111.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: SDK program FPGA : FPGA configuration encountered errors

Jump to solution

Make sure you close down all other instances of the SDK.

When I see an error like the above, I usually depower the target, close the SDK, force-kill any stray "xmd" processes left behind, then disconnect and reconnect the JTAG adaptor and finally repower the target board and start the SDK.  This usually seems to sort any problems out.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Make sure you close down all other instances of the SDK.

When I see an error like the above, I usually depower the target, close the SDK, force-kill any stray "xmd" processes left behind, then disconnect and reconnect the JTAG adaptor and finally repower the target board and start the SDK.  This usually seems to sort any problems out.

0 Kudos
Observer hujiang
Observer

Jump to solution
thank you !
0 Kudos