UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK unresolved inclusion for ctype.h string.h stdarg.h

During the debug of my program i'd like to use function xil_printf to show in sdk terminal the value in a specific register, but i'm unable to do this due to problems to the xil_printf.h file that shows the warning "unresolved inclusion" for ctype.h string.h and stdarg.h libraries

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SDK unresolved inclusion for ctype.h string.h stdarg.h

Hi @paololucantonio ,

Can you please let us know the your software version? Have you got any error messeges?

Please try with "xil_io.h" header file instead of xil_printf.h, since xil_printf prototype is included in xil_io.h

Thanks & Regards
Anil B
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: SDK unresolved inclusion for ctype.h string.h stdarg.h

i used both 2018.3 and 2019.1 version and in 3 different pc; i'm using  xil_io.h as inclusion and not the xil_print.h but the warnings i see appear both in xil_printf.c and xil_printf.h files. I'm start thinking that the problem may be the fact that i'm using pynq z1, may it be possible,even if it looks like impossible for me to believe this, that pynq does not support printf?

0 Kudos