cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orson
Visitor
Visitor
879 Views
Registered: ‎04-01-2018

[SOLVED] Missing XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_BUS_WIDTH in xparameters.h

Jump to solution

For some reason I do not get XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_BUS_WIDTH definition generated in xparameters.h. The definition is expected by the FSBL application created in Vivado 2017.4 SDK (qspi.c):

 

XQspiPs_SetOptions(QspiInstancePtr, XQSPIPS_LQSPI_MODE_OPTION | XQSPIPS_HOLD_B_DRIVE_OPTION);

switch (XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_BUS_WIDTH) {

case QSPI_BUSWIDTH_ONE:

...

 

My xparameters.h contains only:

/* Canonical definitions for peripheral PS7_QSPI_0 */
#define XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_DEVICE_ID XPAR_PS7_QSPI_0_DEVICE_ID
#define XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_BASEADDR 0xE000D000
#define XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_HIGHADDR 0xE000DFFF
#define XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_CLK_FREQ_HZ 200000000
#define XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_MODE 0

 

Though I see there are files in the wild that actually contain the definition. After reading the qspips driver readme I have found out the parameter has been added quite recently and I confirm I use version 3.4 that is supposed to support the parameter. As an additional data point, grepping the SDK directory for XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_MODE returns only the FSBL sources:

 

orson@mira /opt/Xilinx/SDK/2017.4 % grep XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_BUS_WIDTH -R *
data/embeddedsw/lib/sw_apps/zynq_fsbl/src/qspi.c:287: switch (XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_BUS_WIDTH) {
data/embeddedsw/lib/sw_apps/zynq_fsbl/src/qspi.c:323: switch (XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_BUS_WIDTH) {
data/embeddedsw/lib/sw_apps/zynq_fsbl/src/qspi.c:417: switch (XPAR_XQSPIPS_0_QSPI_BUS_WIDTH) {

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
orson
Visitor
Visitor
987 Views
Registered: ‎04-01-2018

I have just created another project to see if the problem would happen again, but this time it is fine. I suppose all I need to do is to recreate BSP, perhaps it is coming from an older SDK version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
orson
Visitor
Visitor
988 Views
Registered: ‎04-01-2018

I have just created another project to see if the problem would happen again, but this time it is fine. I suppose all I need to do is to recreate BSP, perhaps it is coming from an older SDK version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos