UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Scope of Cypress CY7C67300

I have successfully implemented usb project of ml505110t on board using 11.1 edk tool. and get the desire data on hyper terminal which is pressed from key board. For a next approach if i want to connect other deices by usb port like camera etc. I have read the data sheet of  CY7C67300 but still i have lots of confusions.I could not appreciate the header file that u included 'usbkeyboard.h'. If I want to use camera and other devices through usb port what kind of change is needed in that header file. I am concern about the other important issues of protocol of that device which im interfacing

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Scope of Cypress CY7C67300

any one there to share his view?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor jenjel
Visitor

Re: Scope of Cypress CY7C67300

Hi,

i'm interested to do the same thing like you with a ml605 board. i succeeded to send and receive data with uart and now i want to move tu usb but i don't know from where i could begin.

thank you for ur help

0 Kudos