UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer appu1
Observer

Sdk error

Jump to solution

Hi to all

After generating bit stream  I launch SdK, initially it open normally , next time  when I open it showing error as shown "sdkpng"

after reading information provide in given link , i change network connection to direct and in sdk log trace.
https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Development-Tools/SDK-launch-error/td-p/800805

after apply those , I am attaching  png of those in sdktrace ans sd png

sdk.png
sdktrace.png
sd.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sdk error

Jump to solution

Hi @appu1,

So it seems some kind of workspace issue was affecting to your enviroment. Please mark your last answer as solution so we can monitor the issue is been solved for you.

Regards

Ibai

Ibai
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Jump to solution

Are you launching the tools from a network server?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @appu1,

Are you still facing this issue? You did not came back with any further comment so just wondering if you solved your issue already or not. If so would be great to share you solution as that might help more people on the community.

Regards
Ibai

Ibai
0 Kudos
Observer appu1
Observer

Jump to solution

I did not get my solution, but In other project its working fine . so I make another one

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @appu1,

So it seems some kind of workspace issue was affecting to your enviroment. Please mark your last answer as solution so we can monitor the issue is been solved for you.

Regards

Ibai

Ibai
0 Kudos
Observer appu1
Observer

vivado enternal exception

Jump to solution

@ibaie

In same project when hit for synthesis some wierd java  error is coming. I am attaching the screen shot.

1st png when hit the synthesis and another one when choose to continue.
I was not sure where to post this query so I posted in this cos same project with different issue

1.png
2.png
0 Kudos