Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wavemasta
Visitor
Visitor

Software Application EDK

Hello:

I want to run the TestApp memory c application from EDK , and I do the following:

1. Mark to Initialize BRAMs for the c application

2. Then I right click on the C file, and click on "Build Projects"  and I get the following message:

make: *** No rule to make target `/Molen/NewV4/apu_3_instr/TestApp_Memory/src/tmr.s', needed by `TestApp_Memory/executable.elf'.  Stop.

I dont know if theres any hidden makefile somewhere I need to hack or whatever to make tmr.s which is an assembly file for timing....can anyone help out?  If you have seen problems of this kind before, how did you fix it?

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bassman59
Historian
Historian

wavemasta wrote:

Hello:

I want to run the TestApp memory c application from EDK , and I do the following:

1. Mark to Initialize BRAMs for the c application

2. Then I right click on the C file, and click on "Build Projects"  and I get the following message:

make: *** No rule to make target `/Molen/NewV4/apu_3_instr/TestApp_Memory/src/tmr.s', needed by `TestApp_Memory/executable.elf'.  Stop.

I dont know if theres any hidden makefile somewhere I need to hack or whatever to make tmr.s which is an assembly file for timing....can anyone help out?  If you have seen problems of this kind before, how did you fix it?

Regards

No, there are no Makefiles to hack ... the entire build process is generated "on the fly." (Which can lead to some serious problems, but I digress.)

Try cleaning all software, and perhaps regenerating the BSP, before building the application.

-a

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos