UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor moshonkatz
Visitor

Update Microblaze IP-Core

Hi,

Im using ISE and EDK version 13.4 With microblaze.

The microblaze IP-Core that comes With EDK ver 13.4 is 8.2b.

In the middle of my project I see that I need the sleep/Wakeup feature in microblaze, but from What I've seen it is not present in version 8.2b of microblaze.

I also have a license for ISE and EDK 14.7 Which comes With microblaze 8.5c that (from What I can see) has the sleep/Wakeup features.

I Would like to continue using ISE/EDK ver 13.4 for my project (I have a big project that does not contain only a soft core processor and changeing an ISE version is too big of a change for me), but update the microblaze IP-Core to 8.5c (or neWer). Is there a Way I can do this? if so, hoW?

Thnaks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Update Microblaze IP-Core

Hi,

It is not recommended to use Microblaze 8.5c in 13.4 as the version is not test with this version of IP.

I would suggest you to upgrade the 13.4 project to 14.7 directly. The tool will auto update IPs to 14.7 without much effort.

Regards

Praveen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos