UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor nits11
Visitor

Using EDK to make MicroBlaze work on Alpha Data board

Hi,

I am trying to use EDK to make MicroBlaze work on the Alpha Data board (ADMXRC 2V 6000). Since there are no default settings (.bsb files) available for the Alpha Data board i am trying to first work out a simple design on a Digilent XUP V2P board  and then try to port it over to the Alpha Data board by understanding the constraints generated for I/o pins.

I have been able to implement a design on the Digilent board but am facing problems translating it over to the Alpha Data board.

Thanks,

Nitika Gupta

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Using EDK to make MicroBlaze work on Alpha Data board

nits11,

You can always start with a custom board flow in the base system builder wizard (BSB) and select the peripherals you have on board.

The peripherals will potentially need to be updated with timing parameters or other configuration pertaining to the devices on board followed by the constraints in the UCF, a place holder for which is provided by BSB. The location of the pins will be available in your board schematic.

Hope this helps....

0 Kudos