UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Where is XGpio/XGpioPS documentation

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Participant
Accepted Solution

Where is XGpio/XGpioPS documentation

I give up, I have hunted everywhere for documentation on XGpio/XgpioPs libraries.

Where are they?

-Pete

Accepted Solutions
Scholar

Re: Where is XGpio/XGpioPS documentation

[ Edited ]

@pfournier In general, for any component you can just right click it and choose "IP Documentation"

In the SDK you can go to the BSP page and you have "Documentation" and "Import Examples" under "Peripheral Drivers"

But in my opinion the best documentation is in the header files - in this case xgpio.h

So plenty of doc options here

btlabs.us --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.

View solution in original post

vivadodocs.png
vivadodocs3.png
vivadodocs4.png

All Replies

Scholar

[ Edited ]

@pfournier In general, for any component you can just right click it and choose "IP Documentation"

In the SDK you can go to the BSP page and you have "Documentation" and "Import Examples" under "Peripheral Drivers"

But in my opinion the best documentation is in the header files - in this case xgpio.h

So plenty of doc options here

btlabs.us --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
vivadodocs.png
vivadodocs3.png
vivadodocs4.png
Participant

Thank you Stephen and Henrique.  I did find one of the files after I posted, then I searched my installed files for the associate .c files and figured I could get info from them.

Man these tools have gotten a combination of more powerful and more complex since my Xact and Foundation days!

-Pete