cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Where is the source for the examples listed in my BSP documentation?

I have created a basic "hello world" application and have it running on my microzed board perfectly. I even have minicom and the SDK's terminal window showing my "hello world" string. I'm wanting to move to a more custom UART driver and thought the best way is to have a look at the BSP specifically the driver called uartps_v3_7.

bsp_uart_driver.png

The above lists all the driver code but I wanted some documentation and examples. So I clicked on the BSP Documentation and then clicked on "uartps_v3_7" which popped open a page on my browser.
bsp_docs.png

Like I said this brought up a page in my browser and gave me a file tree I could browse on the left. You guys really went above and beyond here maybe a bit too much cause I can't find the actual source code for the examples. You give me explanation after explanation of functions but I can't find the source code for the example itself?!? Am I blind and missing something here?

docs.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Where is the source for the examples listed in my BSP documentation?

HI @scy86dev ,

The source is not imported in the BSP. However you can import the example from the BSP.

Open the system.mss file in your BSP. Inside you can click on open example for the peripheral you want:

SDK.JPG

Florent
Product Application Engineer - Xilinx Technical Support EMEA
**~ Don't forget to reply, give kudos, and accept as solution.~**
0 Kudos