UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Writing My own code in XSDK

Jump to solution

Hi ,

I attached a copy of my design . 

I exported the design to XSDK. Then created a new project with Peripheral Tests Template.

The question is : where I have to add my own code , does it in testperiph.c  or in main.c ?

Thanks in advance

design_updated.JPG
src_code.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Writing My own code in XSDK

Jump to solution

Hi, 

you need to add your code in testperiph.c file, as it is in the application project that you will be able to run in the board.

The main.c you highlighted is part of an example generated alongside the files describing the hardware you implemented (hw_platform) and is an example of the main file could look like.

Best regards

1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Writing My own code in XSDK

Jump to solution

Hi, 

you need to add your code in testperiph.c file, as it is in the application project that you will be able to run in the board.

The main.c you highlighted is part of an example generated alongside the files describing the hardware you implemented (hw_platform) and is an example of the main file could look like.

Best regards