UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'XPAR_AXI_AD9371_CORE_BASEADDR' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'XPAR_AXI_HDMI_CORE_BASEADDR'?

Dear friends,

I am facing a problem when I am using XSDK tools. I got this error.
'XPAR_AXI_AD9371_CORE_BASEADDR' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'XPAR_AXI_HDMI_CORE_BASEADDR'?

How can I solve this issue? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: 'XPAR_AXI_AD9371_CORE_BASEADDR' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'XPAR_AXI_HDMI_CORE_BASEADDR'?

Hi middyaamitava@gmail.com ,

I think you may be using AD9361 core in your hardware desing and forgot to add its drivers in sdk. Please check here for more about AD9361 Non OS software: https://wiki.analog.com/resources/eval/user-guides/ad-fmcomms2-ebz/software/baremetal

if you properly set everything, then it might be an issue with base address. Please open xparameters.h and check the ad9361 base address and update it properly.

Best Regards,

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Re: 'XPAR_AXI_AD9371_CORE_BASEADDR' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'XPAR_AXI_HDMI_CORE_BASEADDR'?

But Sir, I am using AD9371. Not AD9361. So what do you think about this problem??? 

I have attached the parameter.h file. Please check it.  And I think the address is also correct. What do you think??111.PNG

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

ohh, I thought It AD9361. Sorry for misunderstanding. I could not see the defination of xparameters.h file in your parameters.h which was shared. Please include the xparameters.h file in parameters.h file. If the xparameters.h file is not included in parameters.h file then you could see such type of errors for all your declaration.

Please define the file and check once.

Best Regards,

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Hello Sir, Where I can get xparameters.h file. I downloaded the file from this link (https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/no-OS/tree/master/ad9371/sw). I attached in the figure. I searched it in no-OS-master but  I didn't find xparameters.h file. So please guide me where I can get this file.

regards, Amitava

1111.png

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

you dont need to get the xparameters.h file from out side. it is part of your BSP. xparameters.h file contains the all definations and addresses information in it. just include this file in your parameters.h file. It will already avaialbe in your BSP (project_bsp\ps7_cortexa9_0\include\xparameters.h).

Best Regards,

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I copied from the xparameter.h file into parameter.h file. But still i am facing the same issues. Again another one issue increased ' invalid suffix sni.  Please check it below.

best regards,

Amitava

ss.PNG

0 Kudos

sss.PNG

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

I did not asked you to copy the content in xparameters.h file to parameters.h file. I was asked to include the file like below:

#include <xparameters.h>

Please include it properly and also check the ad9371 definations in it. what i mean is 'XPAR_AXI_AD9371_CORE_BASEADDR" should be declared in xparameters.h file. 

Best Regards,
Srikanth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Unfortunately, there is no such declaration in xparameters.h file like XPAR_AXI_AD9371_CORE_BASEADDR. I have attached the file below. Please take a look where is my fault. Thanks a lot. 

regards,

Amitava

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Looks like the base address name got changed from the files that you have genarated and vivado project. Check the address mapping in vivado and base address for AD9371. 

xparameters.h file is showing the base addresses for RX and TX interfaces and it seems there might be the name change in vivado.

Best Regards,

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Hi Sir, I saw the address in Vivado. But I can't find any address of "XPAR_AXI_AD9371_CORE_BASEADDR". I have attached the addresses below which I found in the Vivado 2018.3. Please clarify me.  Thanks a lot.

best regards,

Amitava

33.PNG

0 Kudos

222.PNG

0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Can you help me solve this issue? I am waiting for your valuable reply. 

regards,

Amitava

0 Kudos

when i define the adress of " AXI_AD9371_CORE_BASEADDR"  to '0' then it is showing no error. Is it be workable??

0 Kudos