Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

XPS Interrupt controller limited inputs range

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm working with an Interrupt Controller in a XPS system, I have 3 interrupt outputs for diferents peripherals and I would like  to conect them to the xps_intc, but xps_intc just have 2 intr-inputs wich are set in range [1:0], I supouse it could be changed, but I just don't know where. Does anybody know anything about this? thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Change the c_num_int parameter in the config. However, in XPS, if you open the MHS and add the interrupt to the intr port this will be updated automatically. For example:
Port intr = int1 & int2 & int3

You can add the interrupt by appending it with an &

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Change the c_num_int parameter in the config. However, in XPS, if you open the MHS and add the interrupt to the intr port this will be updated automatically. For example:
Port intr = int1 & int2 & int3

You can add the interrupt by appending it with an &

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you for your answer, I already did what you suggested me, I changed c_num_int to 3, and I added the interrupt to port intr using '&'  in the MHS, but  there are just 2 interruption sources conected to XPS_intc intr-inputs in the graphical desing view, and range wasn't updated, it http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/EDK/message-id/34947kept being [1:0] in system assembly view > xps_intc_0. What do you think I'm doing wrong? 

0 Kudos