UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer su.li@bd.com
Observer

XSDK clean without rebuilding the project

Jump to solution

Hi,

Most of time when I clean a project and don't want XSDK to rebuild the project. But I can't find the option to diable automatica rebuild althouhg I found an image to do this. Can any body show me where is the entry point to get this attached screen shot. Thanks in advanced!

CleanWithoutRebuld.JPG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: XSDK clean without rebuilding the project

Jump to solution

Hi su.li@bd.com ,

First, you should disable the option from >Project>Build Automatically. With this your project won't be built automatically by just saving any modification.

image.png

Then, by trying to clean your project, you will get the same "Clean" window as it is shown in your screenshot. So you will be able to choose either to build your project or not.

Best regards,
Abdallah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: XSDK clean without rebuilding the project

Jump to solution

Hi su.li@bd.com ,

First, you should disable the option from >Project>Build Automatically. With this your project won't be built automatically by just saving any modification.

image.png

Then, by trying to clean your project, you will get the same "Clean" window as it is shown in your screenshot. So you will be able to choose either to build your project or not.

Best regards,
Abdallah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as a solution