cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Xilinx SDK error 2 and error 127 when building new bsp

When I try to open a new bsp or new project on SDK I get almost 104 errors and that why I cant use SDK Ive been trying to fix this problem for more than one month I attached the errors on the SDK console

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Xilinx SDK error 2 and error 127 when building new bsp

Hi,

Could you please check the following forum post. Looks like you run into the same:

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Development-Tools/SDK-can-t-find-arm-xilinx-eabi-gcc/td-p/344639

"Don't forget to reply, kudo and accept as solution."
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi

I already saw this post, before I opened mine, and the errors are different.

I have _main memory allocation error

Anyway, I nerrow the problem to something

I see that other files compiles well and the command is:

c:\Xilinx\SDK\2019.1\gnu\aarch64\nt\aarch64-none\bin\aarch64-none-elf-gcc.exe -Wall -O0 -g3 -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\RTOS_APP\bsp" -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\..\UtilLib\src" -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\..\FcuLib\src" -I../../RTOS_bsp/psu_cortexa53_0/include -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\..\SharedHeaders" -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\..\SourceControlIgnored" -c -fmessage-length=0 -MT"embedded/FCU.o" -MMD -MP -MF"embedded/FCU.d" -MT"embedded/FCU.o" -o "embedded/FCU.o" "../embedded/FCU.c"

The files that fails has strange additional "aarch64-none-elf-gcc" in front of the command

c:\Xilinx\SDK\2019.1\gnu\aarch64\nt\aarch64-none\bin\aarch64-none-elf-gcc.exe aarch64-none-elf-gcc -Wall -O0 -g3 -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\RTOS_APP\bsp" -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\..\UtilLib\src" -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\..\FcuLib\src" -I../../RTOS_bsp/psu_cortexa53_0/include -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\..\SharedHeaders" -I"C:\work\OTS_AutoCropter\Rtos\..\SourceControlIgnored" -c -fmessage-length=0 -MT"embedded/ahrs150.o" -MMD -MP -MF"embedded/ahrs150.d" -MT"embedded/ahrs150.o" -o "embedded/ahrs150.o" "../embedded/ahrs150.c"

Any hint ?

Thanks a lot

omatza

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ignore previous post please

0 Kudos