Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Xilinx/Vitis + Zybo Z7-20 Pcam 5C

In the group, have someone try to Zybo Z7-20 Pcam 5C project with Vitis

I tried to use Zybo Z7-20 Pcam 5C Demo Vivado 2019.1-1 + SDK project in my Vivado + Vitis 2019. It's not easy like I think. 

Link project: https://github.com/Digilent/Zybo-Z7-20-pcam-5c/releases/tag/v2019.1-1

Firstly, I use Vivado 2019 to load this project. It requires I have to update the IP block because the older version exists. After that, I have done to build my bitstream except slack timing like image. But no big deal I just want to try it run on Vitis soft first. And then, I exported hardware file with a bitstream

Design reportDesign report

timing error.PNG

timing error

I launch Vitis 2019 ver, created a platform project with my hardware XSA file and application project with  "Empty Application".
Right-click on the "src" subdirectory of the application project and import the SDK folder, then try to build the project again like the pic below.

VitisVitis

After, I got some error like images below, I guess the reasons are in Vitis and SDK have some different platform. I did anything but still solved its problem. Have someone help me. Thank for reading.

error 1.PNG

Nothing to build in platform 'ZYQN_PCAM5'

13:28:28 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project zybo_z7_pcam5 ****
make all
make --no-print-directory pre-build
a9-linaro-pre-build-step
' '
make --no-print-directory main-build
make[1]: *** No rule to make target '../src/lscript.ld', needed by 'zybo_z7_pcam5.elf'. Stop.
make: *** [makefile:34: all] Error 2

13:28:29 Build Finished (took 1s.697ms)

13:28:31 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project zybo_z7_pcam5_system ****
make all
Generating bif file for the system project
generate_system_bif.bat 20793 C:/Users/HPZBOOK15G3/workspace/ZYQN_PCAM5/export/ZYQN_PCAM5/ZYQN_PCAM5.xpfm standalone_domain C:/Users/HPZBOOK15G3/workspace/zybo_z7_pcam5_system/Debug/system.bif
sdcard_gen --xpfm C:/Users/HPZBOOK15G3/workspace/ZYQN_PCAM5/export/ZYQN_PCAM5/ZYQN_PCAM5.xpfm --sys_config ZYQN_PCAM5 --bif C:/Users/HPZBOOK15G3/workspace/zybo_z7_pcam5_system/Debug/system.bif --no_bitstream --elf C:/Users/HPZBOOK15G3/workspace/zybo_z7_pcam5/Debug/zybo_z7_pcam5.elf,ps7_cortexa9_0
ELF does not exist: C:/Users/HPZBOOK15G3/workspace/zybo_z7_pcam5/Debug/zybo_z7_pcam5.elf
make: *** [makefile:36: sd_card] Error 1

13:28:37 Build Finished (took 6s.390ms)

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies