Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

ZCU111 RFDC Baremetal Example with Wave Transmission and Tiles Issue

Hello,

When I try to execute the read_write example or self_test example present in github (link:  https://github.com/Xilinx/embeddedsw/blob/master/XilinxProcessorIPLib/drivers/rfdc/examples/xrfdc_read_write_example.c) it executes fine, but I do not see any wave or output in my oscilloscope.

I created my own Block in vivado, I made sure the ADC and DAC are enabled and Enable PLL is checked. I am not clear on why there is no sine wave or any output signal detected in the Oscilloscope. If some one has a working example on how to do this in XSDK (baremetal) approach, please share with me. (I do not want to generate the signal using the RF User Interface , but via baremetal application)

I also have got ADC 225 and DAC 229 enabled in my design which corresponds to Tile 1. But the example that i used from github, they uses Tile=0x00. The code still works fine but if I change it to Tile = 0x01, the code fails. Not clear on why it is happening like this. Please help me understand on the tile concept also.

Thanks,

Vish

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee