UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor jsil
Visitor

adding lwIP to a project in SDK

Jump to solution

Hi.

I'm trying a very basic project wth TEMAC in an AVNET Spartan-6 LX150T kit. In the xapp433 tutorial I found it's explained to add the lwIP by means of XPS using the tab Software --> Software Platform Settings. However this function has been deprecated in XPS and I have no idea about how to do it in SDK. Could anyone give me a hint about how to add lwIP in a project in SDK?

Thanks so much.

João

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scholar stephenm
Scholar

Re: adding lwIP to a project in SDK

Jump to solution
Right click on the bsp in sdk and select bsp settings. This will pop up the GUI, you can add the lwip here
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar stephenm
Scholar

Jump to solution
You have two options:
Use the echo server application (which will build the nap and add the lwip library)
To do this, in sdk select file-> new -> application. Name the application. In the next screen select the echo server)
This assumes you have the correct hardware to do so when exporting from xps
Or, you can just create the bsp and add the lwip library. In sdk file -> new -> base platform settings. In the GUI select the lwip library
0 Kudos
Visitor jsil
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thanks so much for your attention, Stephenm.

One more question: how could I add lwIP to my bsp file instead of creating it from zero?

Best regards

João

0 Kudos
Scholar stephenm
Scholar

Jump to solution
Right click on the bsp in sdk and select bsp settings. This will pop up the GUI, you can add the lwip here
0 Kudos
Visitor jsil
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am start working on artix 7 . and download lwip 2.0.2 from net ,copy this file in <install>/third party folder, but  in sdk bsp setting ,i am not able to see lwip... i dont know why .? please reply  

0 Kudos